Entry into force: Thursday, 24 May 2018
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.dosage.es
1. The use of this Web Site is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use or those in force whenever the user visits it.
2. Access to this site is only allowed for lawful purposes and in compliance with these General Conditions of Use, the applicable law, morality, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site from any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice without prior notice and to notify the competent authorities of any activities that may be deemed a crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to amend these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. In addition, it reserves the right to amend the presentation, configuration, and location of the website at any time and the contents and conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is at their own risk and their sole responsibility.
5. DOSAGE, S.L., the owner of this website, reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may be detrimental to its interests or rights or constitute a crime.
6. DOSAGE, S.L. reserves the right to terminate this web service with no other requirement than to give 15 days’ notice in these conditions.
1. DOSAGE, S.L. cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor does it accept liability for any damages produced or which may be produced in the future or for technical defects of any nature whatsoever arising from the use of the information contained on this website.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, DOSAGE, S.L. shall not be liable for such errors, nor the damage caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, and the company waives all liability for possible errors in its presentation. For more detailed information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any other elements incorporated in the design of this website belongs exclusively to DOSAGE, S.L. The User recognises and accepts these rights. The aspects of this website over which DOSAGE, S.L. has no intellectual property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.dosage.es and its transmission or recording by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, is prohibited unless prior written permission has been obtained from DOSAGE, S.L.
3. It is not permitted to evade the copyright on DOSAGE, S.L.’s rights, or to circumvent or attempt to bypass any systems that there are or may be there to protect the contents. However, the right to quote is allowed provided that the source is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of DOSAGE, S.L. will be the object of the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
4. APPLICABLE LAW
1. DOSAGE, S.L., informs that this Web site is hosted in Spain, the country where it offers its services. Therefore the only applicable law to resolve any disputes regarding the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish, as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Alicante to resolve any disputes related to the previous paragraph.
5. DATA PROTECTION
The users of this website understand that all the information provided through social networks (post, mentions, comments, links, chat, videos, photos, etc.) can be public and, as such, used by third parties on which DOSAGE, S.L. has no technical possibilities of restriction. These third parties, without authorisation from DOSAGE, S.L., may use these data published by users, for purposes not directly related to the interests of the company, without this, derived authorisation, concession, consent or mere knowledge of these facts by part of DOSAGE, S.L.
Therefore, users should be aware of this fact, connatural to the use of information published through Social Networks. All the opinions and, in general, the information published by the users only represent the opinion of the person who contributes it and do not indicate any participation on the part of DOSAGE, S.L. Regarding the identification of the users who link, comment or they make post and contributions (texts, videos, photos, etc.) by the management companies and owners of the platforms called “Social Networks”, DOSAGE, S.L. cannot ensure compliance with current legislation at all times in terms of data protection and refers users to the privacy policies of each social network.
With regard to the contents published in the spaces of Social Networks used by DOSAGE, S.L., users are reminded to follow the rules expressed above. In case of doubts about the processing of personal data made by DOSAGE, S.L. through Social Networks, users can contact the entity through the address email@example.com.
The same address may be used in any case to exercise the rights contemplated by the legislation on data protection (right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, treatment limitation, portability and information). The data provided will be kept for the time necessary to provide the required service or information.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the described conditions of use, you can go to the following addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you do so by e-mail or in writing to DOSAGE, S.L., C/San Ignacio de Loyola 14, 2º, Izq., Alicante
IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Registered address: C/San Ignacio de Loyola 14, 2º, Izq., Alicante
Tel. +34 965 062 174 +34 965 062 174
Fax +34 965 062 174
Entered in volume 3503, Book 0, folio 118, Page A-124119 of the Alicante Companies’ BOOKS.