24 May 2018
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website can remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookieis to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please use this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this site. Using this website, you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly to Google.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here’s a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the integrity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing the cookies, and you can delete and disable them using your browser settings. However, neither this website nor the legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the browsers mentioned above.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies, so browsers do not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on computer servers in the United States and agrees not to share your information with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. Google does not store your IP address. For information on using Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.